ABSTRACT SUBMISSION INFORMATION
Note : The first step to get associated with “ISMOCD 2017” is to create your account on official website “ISMOCD 2017” and thereafter you can submit abstract only. After creating your account you can login and access your account to view your submitted abstract details.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Abstracts should be submitted in English. Abstracts that are submitted must NOT have been previously presented in any other conference or published in any journals. Abstracts must be submitted by the deadline of 15th Aug 2017. All abstracts must be submitted online.
- Submission of multiple overlapping abstract is discouraged.
- All abstracts will be screened for plagiarism.all submitted abstracts identified with pliagrism will be rejected forthwith.
FORMAT OF ABSTRACTS
Title: Please be as brief and explicit as possible. Do not use abbreviations or acronyms in the title.
Name(s) of Author(s)
First author: Type the complete name
Co-authors: Type the complete name. The co-authors should be cited in order of their contribution in the study; main contributors should be listed first.
Limit the text to 250 words
Use subtitles to mark the parts of the abstract (Please follow structured format, indicating following five parts of your abstract)
- Background – provide the background to the problem/issue
- Objectives – state the purpose of the study (research question) or a hypothesis
- Methods – methods used to address the objectives
- Results – the results obtained in summary form
- Conclusion – a summary of your findings with recommendations
Always define abbreviations and acronyms including standard measures. Place special or unusual abbreviations in parentheses after the full word the first time it appears. Each abstract must be complete i.e. it must include all information necessary for its comprehension and not refer to another text.
Presenting author(s) must register for the conference and pay the appropriate registration fee. Only one person will be allowed to present. Presenting author will be given the certificate of presentation and other authors will be given participation certificate provided they register for the conference.
FOLLOW FOLLOWING STEPS TO SUBMIT ABSTRACT
Follow following steps to submit your abstract.
- a) Click on menu button Submit Abstract and then fill the abstract form.
- b) There are five buttons as shown below:
- Save Abstract: To save the file temporarily.
- Edit Abstract: To edit saved file.
- Update Abstract: To update saved file.
- Submit Abstract: To submit abstract to Scientific Committee and after this no more editing is allowed.
- Print Abstract: To print submitted abstract.
- Download Abstract: To download a copy of submitted abstract.
- c) You will receive confirmation mail on your registered mail id once scientific committee accepts your submitted abstract.
- d) Only registered delegate will be allowed to present the scientific paper.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION HELP
For any query regarding “Paper Presentation” send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Dr S K Kaushik whose contact number is 8806668579 and provide following details.
|Query in brief
ABSTRACT E-POSTERS INFORMATION
PRESENTERS & AUTHORS OF ABSTRACTS APPROVED FOR E-POSTERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PREPARE THEIR PRESENTATION BASED ON THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES
E-Posters will be displayed on LCD/LED 42” screen size with aspect ratio: Width 1920 pixels x 1080 pixels height in landscape mode.
Final E-Poster must be prepared and sent in either .PDF or .JPG format.
Presentation MUST NOT have more than one page .pdf or .jpg image.
Please use font size bigger than 24 px” so that people standing 2.5 metre away could see them clearly.
The Final E-Poster Presentation computer file must be prepared keeping in mind the following:
- (i) The presentation MUST BE MADE for Windows Operating System or PCs. No MAC file will be accepted. Page Size should be set to Width: 36.5” x Height: 20.5”and page orientation should be set to “Landscape”.
- (ii) The file should be prepared in STATIC format/mode ie. MUST NOT contain any animation / movies / sounds.
- (iii) Font size should be set in such a way that the slides could be read properly from a distance of 1.5-2.0m when shown on a 42” TV screen at the same time taking care of the contents of your presentation slide by moderating the font-sizes and spaces between sections, paragraphs, etc.
- (iv) Avoid using very dark colour backgrounds, fonts which are very compressed. Arial font is recommended.
- (v) Computer File Naming Convention: File Name MUST start with “PaperNumber”(space)“AuthorDetails (space) PresenterName”(space) “exact paper title as was submitted ”.PDF ” (OR .JPG). If the paper title is very long, retain the beginning part of the paper title and do away with the undesired text so that the computer file name does not become more than 25 characters.
- (iv) An E-Poser presentation with a single slide MUST NOT BE of more than 4-6 MB file with good resolution of pictures/graphs/diagrams, etc.